Mason Creek Utility District is in the process of changing over to electronic meters for the entire District. Once the meter has been converted, the resident will be able to view their water usage online.
Set up Leak Notifications
Compare your current usage to the previous usages
View information regarding your meter, including the last read and more.
Now you can view your water usage in few easy steps:
1. Visit eyeonwater.com on your computer using a supported web browser.
2. Click on the Create Account link.
3. Enter your service area zip code: 77450
4. Enter your billing account number:
Verify that your information is correct, then click Next
5. Enter your name and email address.
6. Create and confirm a password.
7. You will get a confirmation email from BEACON. You must verify your email address by clicking on this link provided in email.
Once you do, you can sign in using your email and password.
For Phone App Directions click here
Please note you cannot create a leak alert from the app please use www.eyeonwater.com
For further information or assistance, please contact the District office @ 281-578-7272, Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm